We are committed to protecting your privacy as a visitor to our website or as someone who engages with us or purchases our products or services. This privacy notice for Grouper Energy LLC d/b/a Sauder Fuel (“Sauder Fuel,” “we,” “us,” or “our”), describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share (“process”) your information when you use or interact with our services (“Services”) such as
- When you visit or engage with our website at sauderfuel.com (“Site”).
- When you enroll for service with us, or purchase or use our products and services.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- When we interact with you via phone calls, text messaging, chats, emails, webforms, or social media.
- When you provide information at marketing events, giveaways, and sponsorships.
Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. If you still have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 717-484-0900.
3. Information We Collect
3.1 Information Automatically Collected Through Browsing
In Short: We collect some information automatically when you browse our Site or Services.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Site or Services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services, and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
The information we collect can include:
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called “crash dumps”), and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
3.2 Personal Information You Disclose to Us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us.
We also collect personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Services, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Services or Site, or otherwise when you contact us.
Personal Information Provided by You
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Mailing Addresses
- Job Titles
- Contact or authentication data
- Billing addresses
- Debit/credit cards
- Contact preferences
When necessary, with your consent or as otherwise permitted by applicable law, we may process the following categories of sensitive information:
- Financial data
- Credit worthiness data
- Government identifiers
We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number, and the security code associated with your payment instrument.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
3.3 Information collected from other sources
In Short: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other outside sources.
In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers, and services to you and update our records, we may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, affiliate programs, data providers, and from other third parties. This information includes mailing addresses, job titles, email addresses, phone numbers, intent data (or user behavior data), Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, social media profiles, social media URLs, and custom profiles, for purposes of targeted advertising and event promotion.
3.4 User Content
4 – Information Processing
In Short: We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our Services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent.
By using the Site and Services, you are consenting to have your personal information transferred to and processed in the United States.
We process your personal information for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our Services. This may include, but is not limited to:
- To facilitate account creation and authentication and otherwise manage user accounts.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users.
- To send administrative information to you.
- To fulfill and manage your orders.
- To handle billing, payments, and collections.
- To request feedback.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications.
- To deliver targeted advertising to you.
- To post testimonials.
- To protect our Services.
- To administer prize draws and competitions.
- To evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience.
- To identify usage trends.
- To determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns.
We may also use the information to send you periodic e-mails on new services and account information. If you do not wish to receive such e-mails in the future, please click on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email and follow the instructions or contact our Customer Care Team at 717-484-0900. We reserve the right to send you notices about your account and service-related announcements even if you opt-out of all voluntary email notifications.
5 – Sharing Your Information
In Short: We may share information in specific situations described in this section and/or with the following categories of third parties.
5.1 Vendors, Consultants, and Other Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents (“third parties”) who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. We undertake to provide only that portion of your information needed to perform the pertinent service.
The categories of third parties we may share personal information includes, but is not limited to:
- Ad Networks
- Affiliate Marketing Programs
- Cloud Computing Services
- Communication & Collaboration Tools
- Data Analytics Services
- Data Storage Service Providers
- Order Fulfillment Service Providers
- Payment Processors
- Performance Monitoring Tools
- Product Engineering & Design Tools
- Retargeting Platforms
- Sales & Marketing Tools
- Social Networks
- Testing Tools
- User Account Registration & Authentication Services
- Website Hosting Service Providers
- Finance & Accounting Tools
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: 1) permitted or required by law (for example, to respond to a lawful subpoena, warrant or court order); or, 2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, 3) investigating fraud which has already taken place; or 4) we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or interests, or the rights or interests of others. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
5.2 Other Situations
We also may need to share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
6 – Cookies
7 – Keeping Your Information Safe
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
7.1 Security Measures
We have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of, and against the loss, misuse, or alteration of personal information we have collected from your use of our Site or Services. No electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the protection of information against interception, misappropriation, misuse, or alteration or that your information may not be disclosed or accessed by accidental circumstances or by unauthorized acts.
Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted on our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. You should only access the Site and Services within a secure environment.
We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
7.2 Your Involvement in Security
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain Services or parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Please note that if you delete your User Content from the Site, copies of your User Content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Site users.
E-mail is not encrypted and is not considered a secure means of transmitting credit card numbers.
8 – Links
9 – Public Forum
The Site allows users to share information, is open to the public and should not be considered private.
You should think carefully before posting any personally identifiable information in any public forum. What you post can be seen, disclosed to or collected by third parties and may be used by others in ways we cannot control or predict, including to contact you for unauthorized purposes. As with any public forum on any site, the information you post may also show up in third-party search engines and other websites. If you mistakenly post personal information in our community or review areas and would like it removed, you can call us at 717-484-0900 to request that we remove it. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information.
10 – Collection of Information from Minors
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. Our services are not designed to attract the attention of persons under the age of 18. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under the age of 18, please contact us at 717-484-0900.
11 – Governing Law
12 – Reviewing, Updating, Deleting Your Data
Based on applicable laws, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please contact us. Contact information is available in Section 13 below. You can also update some personal information on your account by logging into https://myaccount.sauderfuel.com.
13 – Contact Us
We Look Foward To Serving You!
Choose Sauder Fuel for kerosene, off-road diesel, regular gas, propane and heating oil delivery in:
- Sinking Spring
- New Holland
- And the surrounding areas
Contact us today to schedule your delivery or sign up for our automatic refill program. *Area is approximate.